Communities are enriched through the inclusion of all people

Feedback and Complaints

Ways to provide feedback or make a complaint

Use any type of communication that suits you to make a complaint.

In Person

  • Speak to your support worker, coordinator or hub manager
  • People who support you can help you to complain. This means your family, friends or other people complain for you.
  • Phone our complaints line.

In Writing

  • You can write a complaint or use a complaint and feedback form.
  • You can draw a picture of what went wrong.
  • Email
  • Complete the feedback or complaints form via our website. Click the buttons below to access the forms.
  • Write a letter to Far North Complaints and Feedback at PO Box 1766, Broome, WA, 6725.

You have right to an advocate.

If you are not happy with a response, you can contact one of the following advocates for support:


Disability Advocacy for Diverse Communites


icon_compass icon Visit Website
Kin helps people from diverse backgrounds living with disability, their families and carers.
Citizen Advocacy Perth aims to promote, facilitate, and support advocacy for people with intellectual disability.

People With disabilities (WA)

08 9485 8900

icon_compass icon Visit Website
People with Disabilities (WA) advocate for the rights of people with disability in Western Australia

You have the right to take your complaint further.

If you are not happy with our response, you can also contact the NDIS Commission or HaDSCO to make a complaint.

NDIS Commission

1800 035 544

(free call from landlines)

or TTY 133 677

Interpreters can be arranged

icon_compass icon Visit Website
icon_compass icon Go direct to complaint form
The NDIS Commission works with participants and providers to improve the quality and safety of NDIS services and supports.
HaDSCO is an independent Statutory Authority providing an impartial resolution service for complaints relating to health, mental health and disability services in WA. 
Skip to content