Feedback and Complaints
You have the right to complain about our service. It is ok to complain. Our job is to understand and respond to your needs. We strongly believe that feedback and complaints help us provide high quality services.
When things go wrong, you are unhappy with our services or you want to suggest changes about how we work, please tell us so we can make improvements. Your complaint will be kept private. Only people who try to fix the problem will be told about your complaint.
- We will be honest and fair.
- We will try to fix the problem quickly
- We will tell you what we did to fix your complaint.
Ways to provide feedback or make a complaint
- Speak to your support worker, coordinator or hub manager
- People who support you can help you to complain. This means your family, friends or other people complain for you.
- Phone our complaints line.
- You can write a complaint or use a complaint and feedback form.
- You can draw a picture of what went wrong.
- Email email@example.com
- Complete the feedback or complaints form via our website. Click the buttons below to access the forms.
- Write a letter to Far North Complaints and Feedback at PO Box 1766, Broome, WA, 6725.
Use any type of communication that suits you to make a complaint.
You have a right to an advocate. If you are not happy with our response you are at liberty to contact the NDIS Commission to make a complaint or you can contact one of the following advocates for support.
You are at the core of everything we do
We understand people are faced with real challenges, that’s why we do what we say we will do and are accountable for the outcomes. We work to the strengths of all people and are flexible in delivering the best outcomes for people and their families. We’re here to help you and your family and we’re sensitive to the impact we have on the lives of people we support.